Available now on Amazon

Available now on Amazon
Amazon Best Seller

I'M Back

Greetings everyone, I apologize for my absence over the last couple of months. I was a little buried with school responsibilities i.e. prepping a new book for my Organized Crime class, wrapping up the Fall semester and other administrative responsibilities. However, I did enjoy the last several months basking in the glory of my beloved Chicago Cubs bringing home the World Series trophy. I will resolve for this year to be more active on this blog and provide you with the latest in Chicago Outfit news. Remember they are not pursued by Law Enforcement anymore but do exist. I have consulted on a Lake County case since the release of my book and maybe, just maybe some day it will be indicted. In the meantime I will post some more stories that had be in the hopper for awhile and report that book sales are pretty steady, especially at the Mob Museum in Vegas.

And oh yea, I am working on my next book that I hope to release soon. So like I always say "Stay classy America"

Buy the book at: https://www.amazon.com/History-Violence-Encyclopedia-Chicago-Murders-1st/dp/0615986935/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1394923423&sr=1-2&keywords=a+history+of+violence